This is a more or less accidental piece that I started on by flicking diluted masking fluid randomly onto a page onto a page. Next, I painted in the background (leaving the masking fluid intact) with washes of bright washes of acrylic paints, to which I then added copious handfuls of salt. When the background was fully dry, I rubbed off the masking fluid with the tips of my fingers, to see what was below.
I saw that the splashes of masking fluid has left daisy like patterns all over the page, so I simply filled in the centres with an
appropriate yellow, plus some cadmium orange and voila…..”A View of Daisies”